Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I also understand that purchasing furniture "sight unseen" can be scary which is why we offer a right of refusal policy on all delivered furniture.
I stand by the furniture I sell. I offer this because I believe that you will be more than satisfied with the quality of furniture I offer.
However, as with any return policy, there are terms and conditions. Instead of fine print, I'm going to be upfront and clear as day about them.
1) If furniture is picked up from the warehouse by you, it voids the return policy. The furniture must be delivered to keep the return policy effective. This is done to ensure that the furniture is still in good shape.
2) The delivery fee is NON REFUNDABLE. I use a third party company that handles all of my deliveries and they still need to be paid for doing their job.
3) Mattresses are not available for refund or exchanges.
4) Furniture must be refused at time of delivery. No exceptions. If you are concerned, please make sure you are there to inspect the product at the time of delivery.
5) All orders paid by using Crest Financial are final. No exceptions.
HOW IT WORKS
We will come over, deliver and set up the furniture. At that point you either accept the furniture or tell us to take it back. Again, the return needs to be made at the time of delivery.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW PRIOR TO PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON RETURN POLICY.